This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course provides an Azure pass and optional lab environment. This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
Administrator, AI Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data scientist, Database Administrator, Developer, Security Engineer
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has, the more they will understand about the cloud.
Module 1: Describe core Azure concepts
In this module, you’ll take an entry level end-to-end look at Azure and its capabilities, which will provide you with a solid foundation for completing the available modules for Azure Fundamentals.
• Introduction to Azure fundamentals
• Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
• Describe core Azure architectural components
Module 2: Describe core Azure services
In this module, you learn about core Azure services like Azure database, Azure compute, Azure storage, and Azure Networking.
• Explore Azure database and analytics services
• Explore Azure compute services
• Explore Azure Storage services
• Explore Azure networking services
Module 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
In this module, you’ll learn about AI machine learning, Azure DevOps, monitoring fundamentals, management fundamentals, serverless computing fundamentals. and IoT fundamentals.
• Choose the best AI service for your needs
• Choose the best tools to help organizations build better solutions
• Choose the best monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation
• Choose the best tools for managing and configuring your Azure environment
• Choose the best Azure serverless technology for your business scenario
• Choose the best Azure IoT service for your application
Module 4: Describe general security and network security features
In this module, you will learn how to protect yourself against security threats, and secure your networks with Azure.
• Protect against security threats on Azure
• Secure network connectivity on Azure
Module 5: Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
In this module, you will learn about Azure identity services, how to build a cloud governance strategy, and privacy, compliance and data protection standards on Azure.
• Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services
• Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure
• Examine privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure
Module 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
In this module, you will learn how to plan and manage Azure costs, and how to choose the right Azure services though SLAs and service lifecycle.
• Plan and manage your Azure costs
• Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycle