Who Should Attend?
• Understand the basic HTML document structure
• Use HTML tags to display text content.
• Use HTML tags to display graphics.
• Use HTML APIs.
• Understand how to style common HTML elements using CSS
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
• Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequestobjects and jQuery AJAX operations.
• Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
• Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
• Create Web applications that support offline operations.
• Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
• Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
• Overview of HTML and CSS
• Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
• Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
• Communicating with a Remote Data Source
• Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
• Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
• Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
• Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
• Creating Advanced Graphics
• Animating the User Interface
• Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
• Creating a Web Worker Process