In this course, participants learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables, and create database objects.
Who Should Attend
• Forms Developer
• Functional Implementer
• Portal Developer
• Technical Consultant
• Reports Developer
• Retrieve data from tables.
• Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
• Employ SQL functions to generate customized data.
• Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax.
• Create reports of aggregated data.
• Use the SET operators to create subsets of data.
• Run data manipulation statements (DML) to update data in the Oracle Database.
• Identify the major structural components of the Oracle Database.
• Run data definition language (DDL) statements to create schema objects.
• Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
• Restricting and Sorting Data
• Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
• Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
• Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
• Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
• Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
• Using the Set Operators
• Manipulating Data
• Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
• Creating Other Schema Objects